Δευτέρα 17 Μαρτίου 2008

Flo Rida - Mail On Sunday

Flo Rida - Mail On Sunday [Retail]
The debut album by Flo Rida it's it's here, the song we all know and hate because ofthat "Low" it's a huge hit on the radios, but "Elevator" it's one of my favorite songs atthe moment, I guess Timbalands's always makes a great job, I'm sure it's gonna beanother hit for him, there's a lot of hot tracks on this album, great collaborations it'sgonna make an impact on the charts once the album get released, so if you like itBUY THE ALBUM MARCH 18!
Track List:
1. American Superstar (Feat. Lil Wayne)
2. Ack Like You Know
3. Elevator (Feat. Timbaland)
4. Roll (Feat. Sean Kingston)
5. Low (Feat. T-Pain)
6. Priceless (Feat. Birdman)
7. Ms. Hangover8. Still Missin
9. In The Ayer (Feat. Will.I.Am)
10. Me & U
11. All My Life
12. Don’t Know How to Act (Feat. Yung Joc)
13. Freaky Deaky (Feat. Trey Songz)
14. Money Right (Feat. Rick Ross & Brisco)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: