Κυριακή 3 Φεβρουαρίου 2008

Michael Jackson - Thriller 25 "Anniversary"


Michael Jackson - Thriller 25 "Anniversary" - EP [Retail]
The re-issue of the world's best-selling album "Thriller" by Michael Jackson, is herenow in the best quality, I was waiting for the best quality so I could post the newversions on this EP, we already hear some of the new versions before, and I got asay they are pretty cool I don't know why a lot people hates the new versions, I thinkit's cool to give a new twist to your own tracks with hit artist if the moment, I guessthis album is gonna be #1 all over the world again.
On Music History SO BUY IT FEBRUARY 11(World) & 12(USA).
Track List:
01. Excerpt From "Thriller" Voice-Over Session
02. The Girl Is Mine 2008 [With Will.I.Am.]
03. PYT (Pretty Young Thing) 2008 [With Will.I.Am.]
04. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 [With Akon]
05. Beat It 2008 [With Fergie]
06. Billie Jean 2008 [Kanye West Remix]
07. For All Time (Unreleased Track From Original "Thriller" Sessions)
DL2: Here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: